The NSW Business Chamber Business Awards program is as an annual celebration of business excellence in NSW across business leadership, business ethics, sustainability, innovation, export, small business, employer of choice and local chamber of commerce.
Last year WBAC Chair, Brigid Kennedy, took out the prestigious award for Sydney Business Leader of the Year and WBAC members aspiring to emulate such success need to start planning now as Sydney City region entries open on May 2.
But life is busy enough. Why bother going to the trouble of entering your business in the Award program? Along with gaining widespread public recognition The NSW Business Chamber gives plenty of reasons why you should give the Awards a shot this year, including the opportunity to:
- Raise the profile of your business and showcase it to a state-wide, country-wide and even, global audience
- Build a reputation for excellence inside and outside of your industry
- Benchmark your business year on year and against other businesses in nearby area and industry
- Improve employee engagement by involving them in the entry process
- Boost staff morale through the recounting of successes
- Finally all finalists and winners are eligible to receive an official Business Awards ‘finalist’ or ‘winner’ logos that can be used on collateral, websites, business cards, and signage.