In this free seminar, the City of Sydney brings the experts from online marketing to you.
Hear from the founders of Manettas Seafood Market and Doodad+Fandango, about how they are successfully leveraging social and digital platforms to sell their products and services online and better engage with current and new customers.
A digital strategy is critical to the success of any small business. Whether you are in services or retail, having an online presence is vital to growing your business and reaching new customers. At this seminar you will also hear from Claire O'Connell, Community Boost Trainer, who will teach you tips and tricks for growing your business with Instagram and Jeff McBride, Client Solutions Manager, Facebook who will discuss what you can do now, next, later.
- learn how to harness the power of social media to improve sales
- learn how to use Instagram Business tools
- learn why you should link to other social media platforms to extend your marketing reach
- learn how to make the most of visual marketing
- hear from local businesses and how they use social platforms
- learn about the networking opportunities and support resources available for Australian businesses
There will be a unique opportunity to network and ask specific questions about your business with our presenters. Be prepared - bring your questions!
About Small Business Digital 101 Seminar Series
Designed to specifically upskill small business owners in digital and social media, the seminars will take a practical and informative format. Attendees will hear first-hand from the world's leading digital platforms who will provide practical "how to" advice and tips, followed by a Q&A with a panel of real business owners who are thriving online.
WHEN: Wednesday 27 March 2019 | 6.30pm-8.30pm
WHERE: Customs House, Barnet Long Room, 31 Alfred St, Circular Quay
This seminar is free, but bookings are essential
Be inspired to learn and come prepared; bring your questions and your note book!