Representing the interests of Walsh Bay’s myriad of arts organisations, venues and businesses
Walsh Bay Arts & Commerce (WBAC) is the collective driving force committed to putting Walsh Bay ‘on the map’ for Sydney residents and visitors and firmly establishing it as a unique, vibrant, thriving arts quarter and commercial hub.
The Arts Precinct Master Plan developed in 2010
Is focused on consolidating Walsh Bay as a creative centre of Sydney so the active involvement of all local business operators in WBAC ensures that Walsh Bay is perceived as a multi-dimensional, premium destination experience, unlike any other in Sydney.
By working together we expand opportunities available to all members including,
- Association with a rapidly expanding calendar of high profile, quality events attracted to Walsh Bay that boost revenue during ‘quiet times’ – such as Sydney Writers Festival, Biennale and Vivid.
- Well attended famil events designed to inspire the valuable endorsement of hotel concierges and influential media as well as capturing cruise passenger traffic.
- Consistent representation of Walsh Bay throughout the year to media and the market in the form of news and ‘destination experience’ stories featuring member venues and promotions.
- Investment and support from City of Sydney in recognition of our exceptionally pro-active and collaborative approach.
- Facilitating networking events, business-to-business gatherings and planning sessions for members to bring our business community together and provide opportunities for constructive communication and cross-pollination of ideas.
Invest in the success of your business
...and that of the dynamic Walsh Bay Community by being an active member of Walsh Bay Arts & Commerce.
The advantages are detailed following for your consideration and our Member Relationship Manager Tina Irving is available to discuss specific opportunities for your particular business on 0403487179.